Site Banner Reklamı

Dragon’s Dogma 2 is more of the same (which means it’ll probably be a stone-cold classic) – HANDS-ON

This forum and domain name is for sale! Contact: metın2.com/home.html

Did you know?

In 2006, Gameforge 4D GmbH acquired the broadcasting rights and began to serve in 17 languages.

• Dragons-Dogma-2_zyvdTOW.jpg?width=1920&height=1920&fit=bounds&quality=80&format=jpg&auto=webp

I hate to navel-gaze about the nature of this job, but game previews are strange. Sometimes they’re easy, sometimes they are hard fought. Dragon’s Dogma 2 is one of those previews that hasn’t come easily.

That’s why this preview is a little bit late, actually – I’d rather try to come at you with something good, and considered, than just guff out a generic impression in a rush amidst the madness of Tokyo Game Show. During TGS, I got to play Dragon’s Dogma 2 at Capcom’s UK offices, experiencing an extended and slightly less limited version of the build that was available on the TGS show floor for around an hour. But… it’s a tough game to write about.

It’s tough because, as a proof-of-concept, this Dragon’s Dogma 2 demo is simple. It’s arguably too simple. What do I mean by this? Well… it’s the first game. It’s the first game, but better. The first game was a misunderstood gem, a cult classic. The second aims to bring the things that made it so to a wider audience.

Read more

Source: